So What's Happening Right Now?
The last election was held May 19, 2009. Six initiatives appeared on this ballot -- Props 1A - 1F, all of which stemmed from the state legislature's budget negotiations in January and February of 2009. For links to information on each of these, click here.
Looking ahead, in June 2010 we will have the regularly scheduled state primary election. Three measures are currently slated for that ballot, click here for more info.
Want additional background?
Recent blog posts
- Campaign Fundraising and Expenditures
- Proposition 31 Pushes for More Accountability
- Registered to Vote? Now Available Online
- The Latest: Secretary of State Updates
- Smoke and Mirrors: New Prop 30 Ad
- Fact Checkers Counter First Prop 30 Ads
- Voters Feeling Undecided on Tax Measures? New PPIC Poll Shows Shaky Voter Support
- New Prop 32 Ad
- Opponents of Prop 32 Outspend Supporters
- Prop 38 Backer Prepares for “Big Air War”