Researching current initiatives? Check out our blog here and info about November's measures here. CalProps has the latest on qualified and proposed measures for 2012, as well as an archive of past initiatives and referenda:
Welcome to CaliforniaPropositions.org --California's only comprehensive portal to learn about, qualify and pass or defeat ballot measures. Want to find out what's on the next statewide ballot? You're in the right place.
What else can you do on this site?
This is where voters come to explore all sides of the debate on current ballot measures.
Check out the blog for updates, links, and analysis on all of California’s Prop-related news.
Follow CalProps on Twitter for updates as they’re posted.
Recent blog posts
- Campaign Fundraising and Expenditures
- Proposition 31 Pushes for More Accountability
- Registered to Vote? Now Available Online
- The Latest: Secretary of State Updates
- Smoke and Mirrors: New Prop 30 Ad
- Fact Checkers Counter First Prop 30 Ads
- Voters Feeling Undecided on Tax Measures? New PPIC Poll Shows Shaky Voter Support
- New Prop 32 Ad
- Opponents of Prop 32 Outspend Supporters
- Prop 38 Backer Prepares for “Big Air War”